Friday, April 24, 2009

~Untitled ~

EMO-ALERT! EMO-ALERT! EMO-ALERT! EMO-ALERT!

Sometimes I need to cut myself some slack but as the guilty feeling keeps coming back to me it certainly scares the hell out of me - to think of myself sitting for the test papers, scratching my head and halted at every question, then marked a pathetic circle and proceeded to next one only to mark another on it. Spasmodically throwing a quick glance at the digital time on my cell phone made things worse so much so that I felt the clock to doomsday was ticking its way down into my test paper - Subtracting the heaven part I was definitely in hellfire waiting to be scorched down by inferno into a golden roasted pig that's served to the Satan and devoured into a pile of pathetic coal-black bones that continued to be burnt by the flames into dusts. Then the dusts would decompose into smaller and smaller particles then eventually into a BLACK HOLE that SUCKS!



1 comment:

  1. Oh noes.. Do NOT succumb to the emo-ness leong!
    I feel kinda down too.
    But when i think about it
    Hey, i've done my best
    there's really nothing more i can do
    I studied as hard as i could
    I read as much as i could manage
    I tried.
    We all tried.
    And if that fails
    We learn and we try again.

    PS- & if you get higher marks than me and ur STILL emo im gonna bitchslap you. haha.

    ReplyDelete